Communication is key and customer service is our PRIORITY ONE.
Solar Royal not only sets a new standard in premium, full featured and cost effective solar attic fans ventilation, but also in lines of communication and exceptional customer service. Have questions? want to learn more about our product(s)? need assistance? Our staff of customer service professionals will guide you through it all. Regardless of whether your a consumer, dealer, roofer, contractor, energy auditor, green energy solutions provider, builder or distributor , our goal is to make sure you’re happy. If your considering a competing product, those are our favorite calls.
“If I had to develop an ideal fan, the SolarRoyal SR1800 is exactly the fan I would spec. Brushless motor and the two-piece design are absolutely key. The only fan that does not leak. Every other suppliers’ products leak without a skirt.”
“Two-piece design separates it completely from all the others and decreases installation time considerably. In my opinion, the best-featured and constructed solar attic fan on the market.” Never had a failure, and product support is great.”
“Great product and customer support. Not had a single failure working with the SolarRoyal SR1800 for years. Quick access to products and working with Roy is a joy.”
“Over 400 units and counting without one failure. Easy installation because of the two-piece design saves me a ton of time. Cost and product value with features beat any other solar fan we have installed. Customer service is top-notch and Vicky is always on it.”
“Our contractors love the two-piece design, which cuts installation time in half. Brushless motor and other great features wrapped into a solid package. Working with Roy is great and he really knows the industry.”
Customer Contact Goals:
Customer Service Principles
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every Solar Royal, LLC employee plays in influencing the customer’s perceptions. While impacting these perceptions, be professional, reliable, credible, responsive, friendly and following other industry authoritative resources.
- Communicate promptly and honestly and via the customers’ choice of medium. Try to be brief and clear and also creating reasonable expectations for both parties.
- Be a voice for the customer; when rules and policies don’t make sense to our customer, challenge the way Solar Royal, LLC does business and seek opportunities for improvement as well as resolution oriented.
- When a problem arises, which is inevitable, view the problem as an opportunity to improve. Solving problems will enable us to raise the quality of our products and services.
- Listen well, be responsive and demonstrate a sense of urgency. Understand that how something is said has a significant influence on how it is received. Under promise and over deliver.
- Strive to make it easy for the customer to do business with Solar Royal, LLC to ensure that Solar Royal, LLC remains a preferred supplier.
BOTTOMELINE: The Solar Royal Team will work day and night to earn your business and continue to provide high-quality, premium solar attic fan ventilation solutions and product to continue to earn your business.