Warranty Request Policies & (RMA) Form
Thank you for coming back to SolarRoyal. If you’re visiting this page, you are either seeking a resolution to ensure that your SolarRoyal product is working correctly or you are interested in learning how we process our warranty requests. In the unfortunate event that your product is not working as it should, please continue reviewing this page carefully. This page covers most of the issues that have come to our attention with our products. SolarRoyal stands behind it’s products and regardless if the error is within our product or not, we want to make sure we find a fair and reasonable resolution for our customers. The SolarRoyal warranty covers the product,this does not include shipping or any labor necessary to remove or reinstall the unit, as described in our warranty policies.
Moving forward, the requirement for receiving warrants is that you registered your product within 90 days of installation, as stated by our terms & conditions and warranty policies. If you have not registered your product, do not panic, please go register your product now by visiting our warranty registration page <click-here>. Once you have completed the warranty registration page requirements, we can move forward and have a team member assist in honoring the product warranty.
GENERAL OVERVIEW & GUIDELINES
The initial step in obtaining service on your product is contacting the person or entity that installed and sold you the unit. Many times this can be easily replaced by a seasoned installer and handled quickly by working together with SolarRoyal.
1. RMA REQUEST: A customer with hardware that requires repair should request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by filling out and submitting the form below.
2. CONDITION OF MERCHANDISE BEING RETURNED:
A.) IF MERCHANDISE IS BEING RETURNED IN WARRANTY OR IS WITHIN 30DAYS OF PURCHASING DIRECT FROM SOLAR ROYAL:
• Product must be returned in original packaging and if you no longer have a box, one can be sent to you.
3. RMA REVIEW: The RMA Administrator will review the request and, before proceeding, may request additional information, or suggest additional diagnostic steps to ensure that the hardware is not returned unnecessarily.
4. RMA ISSUED: When the RMA Administrator has confirmed a repair is necessary and all other requirements have been satisfied a reply will be sent to the customer with an RMA number and instructions. You will also be contacted by SolarRoyal to discuss options which may include packaging and shipping instructions.
5. RMA EXPIRATION: Once the RMA number has been issued the product must be received by SolarRoyal within 30 days of the date. If the RMA has not been received please contact SolarRoyal so a new RMA number can be issued as expired RMA numbers will not be accepted.
6. RMA CHARGES: For warranty claims, there are no costs associated with repairing a product which is not working, this does not include shipping or any labor necessary to remove or reinstall the unit, as described in our warranty policies. Prior to the RMA being issued the RMA Administrator will inform the customer via email of the options available.
7. SHIPMENT OF RMA TO SOLARROYAL: The RMA number should be clearly marked on the shipping label when returned. If the RMA number is not clearly marked on the label the merchandise will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for the safe shipment of the hardware in appropriate packaging.
If you have any questions regarding this form or process please contact us immediately: